We now have a great opportunity for an MI Analyst to join our BC & IT department. Reporting to the MI Team Leader, the MI Analyst will play in an important part in supporting Endsleigh performance and operational efficiency.
The MI Analyst will focus on the production of centralised and high quality MI extracts/reports, using business intelligence tools. They will also ensure the analysis and translation of MI into actionable recommendations to improve operational efficiency and business results. Some key accountability will include:
- Support the delivery of robust Business Intelligence solutions
- Guide stakeholders in the interpretation of MI and provide practical recommendations to support business improvement
- Provide expert knowledge of the data infrastructure, working with stakeholders to optimise efficiency of MI production
- Gather detailed business requirements and provide robust unit testing for all MI development
- Extract data from various sources and transform/load into a central data repository
- Provide/analyse MI in support of marketing campaigns
- Development and maintenance of governance processes to manage MI requests effectively
- Drive the evolution of MI tools and their use to achieve their full potential
- Present and discuss MI solution/evolution recommendations with all relevant stakeholders
The MI Analyst will develop and maintain the data flow models and critical internal/external data exchange contact details, as well as the central data repository, data dictionary and MI catalogue. The successful person will be or have:
- Experience in relevant toolsets and management of large datasets for the production of regular commercial MI
- Significant experience of SQL Server databases & relevant data extraction/reporting tools
- SQL Server Reporting / Integration Services (SSRS/SSIS)
- Awareness of techniques for data warehousing/modelling
- Proven experience of working in an analytical role, ideally in Financial Services
- Ability to translate complex data to simple business insights
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving with strong numeracy skills
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79218110