Financial Data Analyst
FINANCIAL DATA ANALYST
To £400 per day
Contract - 6+ months
Essex (M11 Corridor)
This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and be widely involved with Finance, IT and Risk departments. Key activities include:
- Extracting Customer Mortgage data from internal databases and consolidate data into specific groups.
- Analysing Mortgage data; to include group averages, run-off curves and calculation of Effective Interest Rate (EIR).
- Ensuring outputs are to sufficient quality to be used by the Finance department for Statutory Accounts and Audit purposes.
- Proactively improve modelling and analysis processes, in order to yield increasingly useful data.
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Data Analyst or Finance Professional to play an important part in the continued success of a well-established business; to lead and have input at a senior level. You will possess:
- Expert level ability in Excel, having manipulated large datasets to extract meaningful outputs from complex databases.
- Previous experience of having worked with Interest Rate data sets; such as Mortgages, Credit Cards, Loans etc.
- Knowledge and experience within the Financial Services sector.
- Qualifications in the subjects of Banking, Accounting, Business Analysis etc.
Our client is an established financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and positive attitude to work-life balance.
The business is located conveniently in North Essex, and is commutable from areas of Greater London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire etc
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.