Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Location: North Devon
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £23k - £26k
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer, with an electrical bias, to join a market leading specialist manufacturer in Devon permanently on a Monday to Friday day shift. This opportunity is ideal for ambitious and target driven engineer to further your career with a global manufacturing organisation.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out fault finding on manufacturing machinery, supporting the production.
- Planned preventative and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Ensure work is carried out in safe and timely manner.
- Investigate electrical faults, diagnose and rectify issues, using PLC's where applicable.
The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will ideally:
- Be educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- Have their 17th
- Have experience with PLC's, drives and instrumentation systems.
- Have substantial IT skills.
- Be a time served electrician/electrical engineer.
- Have the ability to read and diagnose faults using electrical drawings.
- Have a full UK driving license.
This incredible Electrical Maintenance Engineer opportunity has become available because of consistent growth and operates on a Monday to Friday day shift. There are some fantastic benefits on offer, with a competitive day shift salary and a huge earning potential in overtime.
If you are interested in this Electrical Maintenance Engineer position, or would like to find out more, please apply now with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency