Senior Platform Executive
Title: Senior Platform Executive
Job Ref: LH/19775
We are pleased to be working with a respected Investment firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Investment and platform experience looking to progress further in their career.
About the role:
As a Senior Platform Executive, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service. You will put the client at the heart of everything you do so you can provide a customer centric experience.
The position and duties will include:
- Responsible for providing exceptional service to customers by taking responsibility for owning all customer requests.
- Be the "go to" person for the platform, assist colleagues, clients and advisers.
- Identify opportunities to support colleagues through coaching and training and provide constructive feedback.
- Own all customer requests from end to end.
- Ensuring customer requests are processed accurately, in a timely manner with agreed timescales.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the wider business to identify and resolve any challenges.
- Actively seek and use feedback to identify and act on ways to improve the way things are done.
- Understand the key risks and controls within your team and the ways in which these are managed.
- Escalation of any identified risks, taking ownership of resolution and preventative actions.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will possess knowledge of Investment products, have strong administrative skills and act as a role model to others. You will need to be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail so you must possess a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine