This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing multi-site leisure business based in central London. The business is 4 years old, obtaining 5 sites in the UK and are opening a new site imminently. Due to this fast expansion, the company requires an Accounts Assistant, in this newly created role, to join the small team and help drive growth moving forward.
You will be Reporting to the Management Accountant along with being responsible for processing all sales & purchase invoices in a timely manner for all sites accurately. You will also be responsible for:
- Posting and coding of invoices accurately and in a timely manner and updating and monitoring of log.
- Billing and raising sales invoices and updating log.
- Ensure smooth running of payments and uploading onto HSBC banking system.
- Monitor cash flow as a result of the careful management of payments and credit control.
- Management of Expense claim forms
- Management and tracking of company credit cards
- Auditing Expense claim forms and tracker
- Making payments in relation to employees expenses
- Ensuring correct accountability and posting of expenses for month end purposes.
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Ledger reconciliations
- Fixed assets - updating schedule.
- Expenses posted correctly
Being a newly created role, you will have to demonstrate strong attention to detail and be able to develop relationships at all levels. Other qualities include:
- 2yrs+ Experience in a accounts payable, receivable, bookkeeper or similar job role
- Multisite experience beneficial
- Experience of using accounting software, ideally Netsuite or Oracle
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Be a motivator.
Job reference: TH3388