Fast Track Credit Hire Fee Earner
- Join an employer that can match your career aspirations.
- Litigation experienced (Motor/RTA/Personal Injury), ideally at a Defendant law firm.
- Join a Private Practice that offers you the chance to work on cases of the best quality.
- Be trained by market experts.
- You will have the opportunity to work with Partners that are well respected in Defending cases.
Alongside a competitive salary, they offer a package of benefits including: -
- 25 days’ annual leave (in addition to public holidays)
- a flexible approach to start times
- private healthcare
- contributory pension
- childcare vouchers
- relaxed dress code
- subsidised gym membership
- bonus scheme
The Fast Track Credit Hire Fee Earner key role and responsibilities will be:
- Independently manage your own caseload of small claims and fast-track files
- Reviewing quantum, valuing general and special damages and formalising case plans
- Entering into telephone negotiations, liaising with third party solicitors and insurers, own insurer clients and lay clients’; drafting documents, applications, offers, orders, directions etc.
- Attending telephone conferences/applications
- Seeing cases through from commencement to conclusion whilst dealing with cases in a cost effective matter
- Ensure that all cases are dealt with in compliance with Solicitors’ Accounts Rules and Law Society Practice Management Standards
The minimum requirements for the Fast Track Credit Hire Fee Earner role are:
- Proven experience of running a case load of small claims and fast track cases in a Litigation Executive/Paralegal capacity
- Experience of communicating and working with Insurer clients
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of relevant Defendant case law, legal procedure and its application
- Credit Hire experience - Preferable
- Defendant experience - Preferable
Accessible by Public Transport, our client is a proud champion of their people. Continuously striving for excellence, they are dedicated to nurturing talent, recognising results and rewarding high performance. As they enter a period of rapid growth, they are looking for the next generation of hardworking, passionate and ambitious people to join them in a wide range of legal and support roles.
Notice to Candidates
Please note that we will always respond to applications from those meeting the requirements of the role and we try very hard to be specific in all of our adverts and use pre-screen questions to try and help you understand if a vacancy is right for you.
Due to the volume of applications, we receive each week we cannot respond to applications from candidates who don't have the necessary skills and experience required by our client. Instead of applying, why not send your cv via our homepage or connect with us on social media and we will do our very best to assist you.