Are you a Hydraulics Engineer? Had exposure to the automotive industry?
Our Cheltenham based client are seeking a Hydraulics Engineer to join their team on a full time, 6 month temporary contract. *** Early finish on a Friday ***
- Supporting hydraulic system design
- Evaluation and validation of technical specifications
- Ensuring designs are compliant with technical requirements
- Ensuring designs are compliant with regulatory requirements
- Creation and checking of hydraulic system 3D design
- Creation and checking of hydraulic schematics
- Cost reduction of existing systems
- Simplification of existing systems
- Development of testing schemes
- Troubleshooting hydraulic system issue
- Supporting and mentoring of team members
- Training for hydraulic systems
- Training for system documentation and validation
- General office duties, answering telephone queries etc
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Health and Safety awareness
- COSHH awareness.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- BS Engineering
- Significant experience with hydraulic system development, including excellent general understanding of hydraulic power transmission principles and ability to read/interpret hydraulic schematics.
- Significant expertise in hydraulic fluid power system design.
- Proficiency in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Analyze/check/audit detailed mechanical drawings
- Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor a benefit
- Good communications skills
- Ability to meet project timelines
If you feel that this role may be of interest to you then please apply online with your CV for immediate consideration or email
Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive we cannot always come back with a response so if you have not heard from us within 7 working days then please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.