Internal Sales Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Internal Sales Account Manager to join there existing Technical Solutions Group to be responsible for the maintenance and development of an account portfolio with the aim of gathering customer intelligence, building relationships and engaging the companies products and services awareness with the customer to ultimately increase revenue growth.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 9.00am-5.00pm.
Main duties include:
- Management of account portfolio
- Plan and manage the account portfolio in line with company strategic plans regarding focused products and market initiatives
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods to optimise quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Plan account coverage in the most effective and economical manner and report on these activities using all available tools and systems to ensure currency and accuracy of information.
- Provide interactive marketing and competitive information to members of the business development team.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent in a technical/ engineering discipline
- Good technical aptitude
- Experience in a customer service or account management role
- Self-starter and team player.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Capabilities with a range of sales and marketing tools/technologies.
- Strong I.T. skills.