My client, an established and highly successful Wealth Management firm located throughout the UK and with a reputation for providing high quality, personalised Investment Management, are looking to appoint an additional Investment Manager to join at a period of sustained growth.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate significant experience of a similar role within Investment Management, strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build a network of contacts in a competitive marketplace.
The role will suit a client-focused individual with excellent market knowledge seeking to specialise in the fields of investment advice and client management.
- Proactively offer clients appropriate advice from our in-house analytical team.
- Give clients advice on request e.g. on the state of the market, stock picking within a sector, special situations (where dealing is indicated because a security is temporarily over or under valued) and the best time to put the deal through, but always referring difficult queries to the senior Investment Manager. Manage portfolios on a discretionary basis (if qualified).
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client’s needs.
- Understand investment, tax, trust, pensions, financial planning and banking service offerings, liaising with product specialists as appropriate, to deliver suitable services to the client .
- Actively seek new business through own network, intermediaries and other referrals. Generate and follow up on leads.
- Manage business in a way that is compliant with relevant rules, regulations and in-house policies.
You will have/be:
- Qualified Investment Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of markets and especially UK equities.
- In touch with current market events and price movements.
- Strong client focus.
Strong personal qualities (likeability, empathy, understanding and maturity) and be an effective communicator, able to relate to and inspire the loyalty of his/her clients.