Teaching Assistant Mansfield
A number of Mansfield Primary Schools that work exclusively with Connex are currently looking for experienced teaching assistants to provide regular support to classes across the primary phase. These teaching assistant vacancies can vary between day to day bookings, short term roles and longer term positions.
With a number of long term teaching assistant vacancies coming through we are urgently looking for qualified teaching assistants with fantastic experience within a primary school setting who are keen to further their experience within this field.
However, the best way to secure these roles is by registering for day to day supply giving you chance to build relationships with these schools whilst demonstrating your skills in the classroom.
Our schools are always keen to find enthusiastic teaching assistants who are warm and approachable and who are keen to contribute to the life of the whole school. We need teaching assistants who can use their initiative, who are happy supporting the whole class and working 1:1 with individuals, and who are able to adapt to the needs of children differing in age and ability.
So if you:
- Have a teaching assistant qualification
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience supporting within a primary school classroom
- Are a UK resident with the right to work
In return for your hard work and flexibility, you can expect:
- Access to a number of teaching assistant vacancies that suit your specifications
- Competitive daily pay rates
- Continued support and communication from your own personal consultant