?Secondary English Teacher
Secondary English Teacher - Hertfordshire
Are you a Secondary English Teacher that is looking for a full-time and long-term role?
If so, we are seeking an enthusiastic, reliable and proactive Secondary English Teacher in the Hertfordshire area.
This role would require you to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 pupils. It would involve establishing a stimulating learning environment, providing lessons that develop English language and literature skills, marking classroom work as well as monitoring and supporting students through their GCSE's
- Creating a stimulating learning environment
- Developing English literature and language skills
- Providing creative and interactive lessons in accordance with the English GCSE curriculum
- Assessing classroom work
- Monitoring behaviour and attendance
- Liaising with the SENCO and external agencies to effectively support pupils
- Planning for and attending parent meetings to discuss progress
Successful Secondary English Teacher MUST:
- Have a QTS
- Be confident at supporting students according to the English GCSE curriculum
- Display an innovative teaching approach
- Recent Secondary English Teacher experience
- Proven skills in the classroom
- Firm curriculum knowledge
- Current CV outlining 10 year working history
- 2 recent Teaching referees (in a leadership position)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Have a valid DBS or willingness to obtain one
- Excellent pay rate
- Temporary, leading to a long term position
- Opportunities for further professional development
- A welcoming school environment with a supportive senior leadership team
- Personal consultant
- A rewarding teaching experience
- Brilliant transport links
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: The salary will be dependent on experience, in line with the main pay scale and upper pay scale.
This Secondary English Teacher opportunity won't be available for long, so get your application in today and take the next step in your career! - send your CV over to Lee Yawson at A+Teachers today!