CAD Designer - Inventor
CAD Designer - Inventor - Horwich (£28,000 - £31,000)
The RZ Group is currently working closely with a global engineering company, they are looking to recruit a CAD Designer with experience working with Inventor software to join their team based in Horwich, Bolton. This role will involve you developing and producing 3-D CAD models and associated drawings of a variety of equipment items using Inventor 3-D CAD software. Other key duties will include:
- Developing and producing associated material requisitions, equipment specifications, project procedures and other contract documents.
- Working effectively and closely with the engineering disciplines and subject experts within the business and global suppliers
- Communicating effectively with the external and internal customers and with suppliers on technical and other matters relating to our designs and equipment.
- Demonstrating a broad practical understanding of manufacturing methods and processes used by fabricators, machine shops and other suppliers
- Demonstrating an enthusiasm for engineering, together with an ability to innovate and to solve practical problems.
Education, Skills & Qualifications required
- Must be self-managing and motivated whilst naturally able to work well within a team and demonstrate good customer interaction and effective spoken and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of 3-D CAD drafting and process equipment (Using Inventor 3-D CAD software)
- Experience and knowledge of pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers or experience of working for customers in the oil, petrochemical, nuclear and power sectors.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software, particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Project.
My client is willing to offer a salary of £28,000 - £31,000 + a benefits package. If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.