Accounts Assistant - Witham Essex
Accounts Assistant - Witham (Essex)
To process ledger updates, payment instructions and general administration activities; ensuring compliance with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) client asset regulations (CASS 6, CASS 7, CASS 10 & COBS) and completing all processes within agreed service level agreements (SLA).Principal Accountabilities:
- Prepare and processing of general ledger record updates; liaising with other teams, where required, to resolve complex cases
- Support the preparation of reconciliations using knowledge and understanding of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) rules, ensuring compliance with client asset regulations contained in CASS 6, 7 & 10.
- Processing of payment instructions to third parties and intra account transfers monitoring the relevant banking system to ensure all payments are authorised.
- To support all area of the team function as and when required.
- Collective investment products including Individual Savings Account (ISA), Unit Trusts and Self Investment Personal Pension (SIPP).
- Ability to work with Excel workbooks and accounting systems.
- Knowledge of COBS and CASS 6, 7 & 10 rules
- Ability to process accurately with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to process work to tight deadlines.