Brexit Commercial Technical Writer
We are looking to speak to Technical Writers who have experience in producing large scale communications on business transformations.
This role is based in Central London and is for an initial contract running until October 2018.
Candidates with experience in insurance companies / regulated environments are essential.
Role & Responsibilities:
To support the significant undertaking that is required to move to this new model, we need someone with strong written and verbal communication skills to write the technical communications in order to convey this change to our policyholders, claimants, brokers, and the external market about the change in a consumer friendly way, whilst adhering to legal and regulatory requirements guiding those communications. This will include the websites and social media, call center scripts and publications in newspapers and providing appropriate talking points to leadership where they will communicate external about the companies Brexit strategy.
* Work with Communications and Renaming Lead and wider programme team to develop communication content for policyholders, claimants, brokers, reinsurers including frequently asked Q&A in order to convey the business' Brexit Strategy in a consumer friendly way
* Write and develop the legal and supplemental newspaper advertisements to communicate the company's Brexit plans and scheme to all interested parties
* Develop and deliver the Broker and Major Client communications strategy
* Develop the employee communications plan and materials - collaborating as needed with HR
* Ensure that all communication is drafted in time for translation and review with country leads for language specifications and onward distribution
* Proven ability to communicate complex technical material, in line with legal and regulatory guidelines
* Proven history of developing clear and concise, consumer friendly communications to explain complicated change
* Collaborates across businesses, functions and geographies, balances stakeholders needs, and influences to advance the organization's objectives
* Demonstrates the ability to work in a matrix organization
* Solid experience in project work with good business relationship management skills.
* Able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
* Customer focused
* Ability to build trust and credibility
* Commercial mind-set
Interested candidates should ubmit their CVs in the first instance /