Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager - London - Perm - Telecommunication - up to £47k
This is an exciting permanent opportunity for a Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager with service management experience to join a leading global communications company based in London.
This role would suit someone who has exceptional relationship building skills, who can identify opportunities for improving service and has a strong understanding of the telecommunications industry.
This is a permanent role.The role of the Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager
The key responsibility of the Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager is to manage one large client account, providing outstanding Service Management - being the point of escalation for any issues (e.g. outages) and being accountable for all services running correctly.
In addition to this, the Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing third party suppliers and maintaining processes related to governance. Working alongside various business units including sales, service delivery, product management and finance, the Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager will implement new strategies and process to improve the supplier relationships thus enabling the business and clients to benefit from improved quality and speed of service.Key Accountabilities of the Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager
- Being the escalation point for the client - being their internal voice and relaying information back
- Reviewing supplier contracts and developing new ideas and strategies on how to further improve processes
- Hosting monthly Service Reviews
- Reporting on key metrics that will enable the supplier relationship to improve and ultimately drive business performance
- Being the point of escalation for pricing, service delivery and assurance issues
- Being responsible for the portfolio of supplier agreements
The ideal candidate will have had experience working in a similar role whereby they have got direct customer facing experience as well as an ability to manage supplier accounts. A strong understanding of the telecommunications industry is a must and an understanding of Unified Communications is advantageous.
- Excellent relationship building skills - an ability to create, develop and strengthen relationships with suppliers and internal departments
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry (products, services, challenges, market etc.)
- Proven experience of reviewing supplier contracts and creating new strategies for improved processes
- Excellent numeracy / reporting skills
- Excellent organisation / time management skills
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think quickly in high pressured environments
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 + bonus and benefits
If this Service Manager / Supplier Relationship Manager role is of interest, please send in your CV for review.