Private Client Legal Secretary
Osborne Appointments are currently recruiting for aPrivate Client Legal Secretary to join our client based in Letchworth Garden City.
Please Note: Private Client background is essential.
Purpose of role:
Within the Private Client department, providing full secretarial support on;
- Tax, Court of protection, Estate, Wills, Probate, Trust Matters & LPA’s
- Document creation / preparation
- Audio and copy typing
- Casefile maintenance, including; opening, closing and archiving files
- Proof reading to ensure accuracy
- Maintaining effective filing system
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with client queries
- Team support where required
Experience / Skills required:
- Previous legal secretarial experience (Essential)
- Strong background within Private Client Law (Essential)
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills (Essential)
- Experience using Proclaim would be a great advantage
- Professional communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Proactive and flexible work approach
- Reliable team member
To discuss this role in more detail, please call us -
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.