** PART TIME PAYROLL CLERK**
Working for a very successful Accountancy Firm with a really welcoming and friendly ethos. The company have constantly expanded year on year and their payroll department is growing rapidly, so an exciting time to join
YOUR NEW JOB...
The role will be working within a small payroll team, supporting the Payroll Manager with the following duties -
1. To reconcile the bank account for the payroll bureau and to submit invoices to clients for the Payroll services provided.
2. To help with the day to day running of payroll for bureau clients.
3. Deal with all PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP and Attachment of earnings, Pension deduction, Starters/Leavers, PAYE end of year procedures etc.
4. Good Knowledge of all payroll tasks including RTI and Auto Enrolment.
5. Deal with Inland Revenue queries and liaise with all level of client personnel.
6. To cover Payroll during staff holidays
7. Deal with other office administration as required.
Skills required -
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody who has previous payroll experience and will be able to work to tight deadlines. Somebody who has used Payroll software and who is IT literate is essential
WHATS ON OFFER…
£10ph Working hours 9am - 5pm and ideally working days will be Mondays and Wednesdays.
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments