Workshop HGV Technician - 36K Basic plus Overtime - North London / Hertfordshire - Worldwide Company in very secure industry - Excellent opportunity for a HGV Technician on a day shift pattern. Easily commutable from St Albans, Luton, Watford, Aylesbury, Welwyn Garden City,
This is an outstanding opportunity for a HGV technician to work for a secure globally respected business with in the waste industry. With lots of opportunity for (non compulsory) overtime it's also a great chance to flexibly boost your income to fit in with a healthy work life balance.
- Repair, service and maintain HGV vehicles and special purpose heavy vehicles.
- Working Monday to Friday 9.30 - 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays required for 5hrs paid at 1.5x basic rate.
- Some varied work with pneumatics, hydraulics and welding.
- Predominantly Volvo, Mercedes engines with some DAF and Renault.
- HGV technician qualified, C&G/NVQ L3 or equivalent (Time Served vehicle mechanic)
- Diesel Engine, body and chassis maintenance and repair experience.
- HGV/PSV/Special Purpose Heavy Vehicle maintenance/repair experience (min 2yrs)
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent - essential
- Auto-electric diagnostics/fault finding exp (12v-24v)
- Mercedes, Volvo, DAF, or Renault experience.
- Class C driving licence (ideal not essential)
- Flexibility with hours and overtime.
- Welding, pneumatics and hydraulics experience.
- Waste/recycling/collection industry experience.
Package and Benefits
- 36K Basic Salary
- Overtime and weekend work available
- 25 days holiday
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Flexi package
Other Job title/Key terminology - Diesel Technician, HGV Technician, Auto-electrics, Volvo, DAF, Mercedes, Dennis Eagle, Iveco, Texa, PSV Technician
Location -St. Albans
To secure one of these positions please call Stuart Tregartha to find out more information, or send your CV and I will give you a call back to discuss this role in more detail.
Please note that these are immediate vacancies with interview dates confirmed!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.