Wholesale Logistics Coordinator
Charli was launched with the intention of offering a collection of urban essentials with contemporary fashionable edit of jersey and knit separates.
The brand is focused on building its wholesale channel and looks to continue its growth in new markets. Charli is now distributed globally at over 350 points of sale.
As part of an ambitious 5-year growth plan, Charli aims to establish new commercial agreements whilst building on existing partnerships with distributors and retail partners in key markets.
Charli is based at its new purpose-built office space in Bounds Green, London N11.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide support in day to day tasks within the Wholesale Operations department.
Working closely with the sales team and would support the sales efforts with driving re-orders and off-price opportunities. Servicing agent requests is a large part of the role.
- Management of the Key Accounts operational requirements such as; IT & system requirements & logistics ensuring that are all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring strategic goals are achieved and Shipping KPIs are met.
- Working in a team environment to ensure that clients are shipped in a straightforward manner.
- Working with the production team & the warehouse to ensure any key account requirements such as labelling, specific packaging are delivered.
- Ensuring sales account ledgers are kept up to date for hand-over to accountant.
- Ensuring client credit control limits are not breached - and working with clients to ensure payment performance is optimized.
- Maintaining daily liaison with clients and agents. Subsequent, servicing any requests and providing them with sales support
- Driving the in-season sales effort by managing the B2B Joor sales platform
- Working closely with the Sales Director to market inventory to off-price retailers such as Gilt, TK Maxx, Brand Alley, Vente Privee etc.
- Working in a team to help upload bulk wholesale orders to the order management system (SAP Business One).
- Working with the warehouse team and the Wholesale manager to ensure the on-time dispatch of wholesale orders during peak periods.
- Stock management for wholesale orders; allocating stock in line with Wholesale priorities.
- Releasing wholesale orders and ensuring any system related issues that may occur are resolved.
- Ensuring that customs issues are dealt with within 24 hours and orders are delivered on time.
- Resolving escalated operational customer issues.
- Manage the transfer of web stock to wholesale stock in the agreed parameters (agreed with Website Manager)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Previous experience with Excel - Pivots/V-lookups/basic calculations are also strongly preferred.
This role is available on a fixed term or full-time basis. Candidates available for an immediate start or short notice period are preferred.
- Strong Service Orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very Strong Multi-Tasking skills must
- Ability to work independently