To £45,000 + Benefits
Keen to capitalise on significant market opportunities out client is looking to appoint a high calibre Financial Controller to join and support their ambitious senior management team during a period of change, growth and opportunity.
- Management of month-end process including the preparation and review of monthly management accounts
- Overseeing cash flow preparation and managing cash balances
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process
- Production of the annual statutory accounts and internal financial reports
- Liaising with external auditors , Financing Companies and other third parties
- Supporting the Senior management team with ad-hoc project work: supporting commercial projects related to the continuing growth and development of the business
- Ensure that all financial controls are in place across the company so to eliminate financial risk and loss
As a qualified accountant/qualified by experience you will have experience of working within an SME environment and be detailed orientated and technically strong. With good planning and organisation skills you will have the ability to motivate and inspire staff, also demonstrating excellent communication skills. The role will require an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines therefore time management and competent problem solving skills are essential.
How to Apply
So, if you are looking for a fresh and stimulating opportunity that will fully utilise your considerable skills and experience - then look no further. To apply in confidence please submit a fully detailed CV online detailing your current remuneration package quoting job reference 370970.