A 'good' Primary school in Lewisham is looking for a Qualified KS1 Teacher to join their team ASAP. This is a full time class teaching role suitable for both experienced teachers and NQT's. The school is larger than average and has a very experienced SLT team in place to guide and support you within your career.
To be successful in your application you must…
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS (or be working towards)
- Have gained recent teaching experience within a school setting
- Possess in depth understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be confident in working with both children and adults
- Be enthusiastic and committed
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning
- Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- An excellent SLT team who lead by example
- Children who are keen and motivated to learn
- Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.