Information Security Manager
Our client are ideally look for someone who has extensive knowledge of IT and has experience of ISO27001, data protection and business continuity. The firm has just received accreditation for cyber essentials and cyber essentials plus and audit controls and best practice is a priority. Knowledge of GDPR would also be of benefit.
Preferably CISM Certified (Certificate in Information Security Management)
· Working knowledgeable of ISO 27001:2013 & other leading industry standards (ITIL)
· Knowledge of best practice standards for Information Security and Cyber Security (e.g. Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus)
· Ideally, but not essential, knowledgeable on the NHS Information Governance Toolkit.
· Experience in information security management and control
· A broad understanding of information security risks, issues and measures
· Comprehensive knowledge of current security management tools/ technologies
· Demonstrated analysis, planning, research and creative problem solving skills
· Effective interpersonal, consulting, persuading and negotiation skills
· Well-developed oral communication and presentations skills
· Experience of developing and delivering information security related training programs
· Effective writing skills and experience in policy writing
· Experience in project management
IT literate particularly in MS Office