SQL server / Data Warehouse specialist - Broadcasting - SQL Ser
SQL server / Data Warehouse specialist - Broadcasting - SQL Server 2012,2014, 2016, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS - London
Rate: £400 - £600 per day
Length: 6 months + extensions
We are currently working with an established broadcasting business based in London who are looking to hire an exceptional SQL Server / Data Warehouse specialist on a 6-month contract with the vision to be extended thereafter.
The SQL Server / Data Warehouse specialist will be working directly for and with the Head of Engineering and he requested that this individual to have excellent communications skills and reporting skills.
- Design, develop and implementing new SSIS framework
- Offering standardisation of legacy and new data feeds
- Designing and building a leading-edge Database Lifecycle Management (DLM)
- Continuous Integration process to decouple a key reporting solution from a legacy
- Landmark solution, incorporating it into a new Data warehouse.
- Migrating old Data Warehouse functionality over to new SQL SERVER Data Warehouse - strong reporting skills.
Skills/ Experience: SQL server / Data Warehouse specialist - Broadcasting - SQL Server 2012,2014, 2016, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS - London
- Experience in relational database management systems (RDBMS) normalisation and de-normalisation, building and maintaining an enterprise data warehouse
- Significant experience of ETL and data warehouse schemas
- Experience of documenting processes so they can be easily understood
- Experience in the use of database extraction tools to develop complex queries
- Experience of pulling together data from a wide range of sources.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SSRS, SSIS and MS SQL Server platform (SQL Server 2008 / 2008R2 / 2012)
- Advanced SQL programming skills
- Significant experience with Data Warehousing in terms of design, structure and technologies
- Experience with end-user report development, from requirement gathering to design, build, test and deployment
- Development of interfacing or data migration solutions
- Redgate and Jenkins Toolsets
Please do send to me to the most up to date copy of your CV to