Recruitment Consultant: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Central London Recruitment Firm
Our Recruitment Client:
- Based near Holborn, Central London
- Specialists in Finance and Accountancy Recruitment
- Excellent, vibrant company culture
- £20,000-23,000 basic plus uncapped commission
- Meritocratic environment
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Quarterly bonuses for Top Recruitment Consultants
- Incentive trips to Las Vegas, Miami, St. Anton and Val D’Isere
A successful Recruitment Consultant will:
- Manage a client and candidate portfolio
- Manage the full recruitment process - advertising roles through to closing offers and deals
- Source candidates, negotiate salary
- Attend client and candidate meetings
Profile of a Recruitment Consultant:
Ideally, you will be...
- A self starter
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Resilient and highly committed
- Degree educated
- Commercially aware with some B2B/B2C sales experience
- Relatively recent Graduate or a driven professional looking to make a change in career
Apply now if you’re interested in forging a career in Recruitment or just looking to make a real career change!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team via the apply button below and if you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.