Nurse Job in a Private Hospital based in Chester
Registered General Nurse
£29,683 to £34,439 per annum
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit for an experienced Nurse on behalf of a state of the art, purpose built facility in Chester for individuals who require specialist rehabilitation and management programmes such as:
Acquired brain injury (ABI)
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
Neurodegenerative disorder including Huntington's disease
Our client is looking for an experience staff nurse to work full time hours from 07:00 to 19:30, you will be required to work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday one week and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday the following week. The salary is £29,683 to £34,439 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience; you will also receive the following company benefits:
* Personal pension scheme plan.
* Private healthcare plan which offers valuable assistance towards the cost of dental treatment, optical services, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic services and consultations.
* Death in service cover which is 3 times your basic salary, this will go to the nominated beneficiary.
* 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus an extra week's holiday after 3 years service. This equates to 35 days annual leave plus the 8 days bank holidays.
* Free onsite parking
* Full comprehensive induction and on going training and development
If you would like further information about the role or are interested in applying please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.