Digital Marketing Manager
At AFEX, we have pioneered personalised foreign exchange since 1979, becoming one of today's largest privately owned non-banking providers of global B2B payments and risk management solutions. We are currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team in our London Office.
Reporting to the Global Head of Digital Marketing, you will execute and further develop the digital marketing strategy across our website, email and social media.
Working closely with the global Marketing team and our in-house creative designer, your main focus will be to manage and further professionalize our online activities. You will take ownership of managing the activity across multiple online channels and be responsible for tracking and reporting results. You will also manage external agency relationships where appropriate. This is a brand new role in a growing team with excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
- Daily managements of our corporate website, including content, image and PDF updates, form testing and amendment and addressing any technical glitches
- ensure all web content is optimized, not only for SEO purposes, but to ensure the customer journey is seamless, engaging and interactive
- Regular traffic monitoring and conversion optimisation of website, recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Use our SEO platform "BrightEdge" to measure and improve digital content engagement across all digital channels, including search, social, and mobile
- Take responsibility for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google +
- Work with the regional Marketing Managers on social media campaigns as part of a multi-channel strategy to increase brand awareness, social following and lead generation.
- Develop email workflows for lead nurture processes, A/B tests and promotions in collaboration with the Content Manager, Designer and Regional Marketing Managers
- Segment prospect and customer database based on demographics, behaviours like past engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and lifecycle status
- Implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Troubleshoot any aspect of the marketing automation implementation, including but not limited to: errors with data imports, sync failures, error in campaigns execution, etc.
- Ensure clean data transfer between our CRM and Email Marketing Automation Platform
- Build solid relationships and provide continual communications with the rest of the marketing team
- Disseminate marketing automation best practice in the team through documentation and training
- Generate reports on campaigns and online activity and provide regular as well as ad-hoc reporting including commentary and recommendations.
The suitable candidate will have experience of the full marketing mix. You will have experience and understanding of digital B2B campaigning and the ability to adapt marketing initiatives and materials to suit the domestic market.
- Strong experience in digital planning / strategy execution, able to demonstrate the real commercial impact you have made via digital
- Previous marketing automation platform experience is required.
- Analytical and numbers driven mind-set to make start doing/stop doing decisions based on data
- Understanding of how to segment databases to create audience specific campaigns
- Strong experience using Google Analytics
- Proactive at recommending and implementing new initiatives to generate and nurture leads
- Strong experience and knowledge of analytics tools, such as Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting and proof reading skills
- Knowledge of marketing communication principles and best practices
- Experience in setting up and running email campaigns (A/B Testing, triggered campaign)
- Good knowledge of HTML
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- A Digital Marketing qualification is highly desirable
- A minimum of 3 years B2B experience with strong organizational skills with the flexibility to handle multiple tasks
- Experience within Financial Services is preferable but not essential
A bit about AFEX:
AFEX is a trusted business partner
By providing personalised and dependable service in conjunction with comprehensive international payment, treasury and risk management solutions, we will be trusted business partners to our global clients.
Positioning & Strategy
AFEX is a global payments and risk management solutions provider.
Our core values are the values that define AFEX as an organisation to both our internal as well as external customers. This is how we want to be perceived:
- Trust: Our aim is to build a long-term relationship, becoming your trusted partner. We earn trust by delivering on our commitments and putting the needs of our customers and colleagues first.
- Expertise: We strive to be the best in our field; through our dedication to continually learn and excel, we’ll deliver strategically adept solutions that work for you.
- Value: We constantly challenge ourselves to find the best ways to deliver value to our clients and each other, providing personalized services that enhance our customer’s business.