Account manager (Accountancy)
My client is seeking an energetic, qualified (ACA) or (ACCA) account manager to join their Amersham office.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage a non-audit client portfolio, liaising closely with the Partners concerned.
- Supervise work of junior team members, provide technical assistance, undertake post-assignment appraisals and assist Partners with feedback.
- Attend to the preparation of client financial statements ensuring compliance with prescribed legislation and standards.
- Liaise with other departments within the Amersham office and across other locations to ensure the timely exchange of relevant, client information.
- Contribute to the provision of excellent client service by identifying efficiency-savings and maintaining effective client communication.
- Recognise opportunities for us to help our clients develop their businesses and maximise their potential.
- Identify opportunities for us to provide additional services and liaise with other Managers and the Partners as appropriate.
- The potential to participate in promotional activities run by the firm.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Up to date knowledge and experience of accounting standards.
- Broad knowledge of business taxation.
- Good, all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting packages.
- Professional and approachable manner with effective communication skills.
- Works well under time pressure and is used to meeting deadlines.
- Organised individual who understands the importance of delivering excellent client service in a cost-effective manner.
- Car driver with full, clean licence is preferred.