Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Contract Manager to join a world leading Health Provider based in Birmingham. The client is focused on Healthcare so that providers achieve the best possible quality, safety and service through outsource procurement and buying. Due to massive growth plans my client is urgently seeking Contract Managers to join the professional and dynamic team.
You will be responsible for liaising with clients, preparing in depth reports, negotiating contracts, managing tenders, monitoring developments within the industry, ensuring SLA’s are met in accordance with the client. The role will see you negotiating national agreements for the organisation with the main objective of ensuring the best pricing and contract terms and conditions.
- Minimum of 2 years+ experience in the similar procurement/contract management role
- Demonstrable experience of managing complex projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Must posses’ strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- £45k - £50k (negotiable for exceptional candidates)
- Company benefits
- Support and professional development