We’re looking for a Social Media Specialist to create, curate and deliver content on behalf of our clients diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
As part of the Content team, you will control the way companies interact with their communities online. This means your written and verbal communication skills - as well as your attention to detial - will be of a level that you will have already noticed that the irony in this sentence.
In short, you are almost certainly a story-telling, dot-connecting, initiative-taking, boundary-pushing, paradigm-shifting social specialist with a silver tongue and a golden sense of humour.
- Writing and editing content for social media, web, eDM, and blogs.
- Building monthly content plans for various social accounts
- Scheduling and deploying content across multiple channels
- Community management and community engagement
- Handling social media promotions and paid advertising
- Hosting competitions and prize draws online
- Reviewing and reporting on content performance
- Supporting Content team in ad hoc marketing activity
- Be at home with in a fast-paced, agency environment.
- At least of 12 months working in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing and design processes.
- Expert knowledge of leveraging social media for business.
- Degree-level education in a relevant subject.
- Be commercially-minded, inquisitive and adaptable.
- Experience in content management platforms, i.e. Hootsuite.
- AdWords and Analytics certification is a very desirable.
- Numerical competence is a necessity.
- Speak fluent English (other languages would be a bonus).