A leading property firm is looking for a bids professional to work in their demanding and busy team. They are open to interviewing candidates for either a temporary position or full time position depending on your preference.
The role will include:
- Being responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of the allocated sections of Bid/Pitch submissions;
- Responsible for organising the review of the submissions;
- Compiling, updating and maintaining a library of company standard documentation;
- Maintaining records relating to submissions and successes;
- Build internal and external relationships with individuals associated with the Bid/Pitch process in order to create quality Bids/Pitches;
- Develop a creative approach to the writing and presentation of Bids/Pitches;
This is a great opportunity to work in an innovative firm for an individual with previous experience of working in bids, tenders and pitching. They are looking for someone to start ASAP, so please apply if you wish to be considered!