Band 6 Dietitian
Job title: Band 6 Dietitian
Salary: £20.00 - £24.90 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: ASAP - on going
Are you a highly skilled Dietitian looking for a new opportunity? Do you have a positive attitude and are great at helping others? Are you wanting to really make a difference to someone's life? If this sounds like you then we may have the perfect role available.
As a Dietitian you will use your ability and skills to help patients make health-conscious decisions about food. You'll assess, diagnose and treat diet-related problems and aim to raise awareness of the link between food and health to prevent future problems. You will be understanding each person's requirements and lifestyle so that you can create the best treatment plan for them.
Main duties include:
- Ducate and advise patients with diet-related disorders on the practical ways in which they can improve their health by adopting healthier eating habits.
- Evaluate and improve treatments.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team to gain patients' cooperation in following recommended dietary treatments.
- Educate other healthcare professionals about food and nutrition issues.
Located in Blackpool, with on going work available. Please get in touch with Faye Barlow on
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration
- Previous experience as a band 6 Dietitian within a hospital setting
- NHS experieence.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you're looked after throughout the entire role.
- Weekly payroll
- Your pick of the best jobs when this position ends.