KS2 Class Teacher Required ASAP FOR GREENWICH
KS2 Class Teacher Required ASAP FOR Greenwich
Long term/permanent for the right candidate
Pay: from £130 - £150
GSL Education are currently recruiting for an outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher. Our client is based in the heart of Greenwich and has pupils aged from 3-11 years. They are a friendly community school, passionate about developing our children as successful learners, confident individuals and responsible citizens.
As a school, they have a strong ethos of inspiring children to enjoy learning. They celebrate the rich diversity within their community and nurture children’s individuality.
Staff’s particular talents are valued and they also recognise the need for consistency and shared standards for school life.
This post is open to NQTs and also to experienced teachers.
You need to be:
- Qualified teacher with previous experience in a similar role
- Positive and enthusiastic, able to work flexibly as a part of a team
- Able to provide the best opportunities for teaching and learning, so achieving the best outcomes for children
- Confident in your knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A rich mix of families, who strongly support the school
- A commitment to creative approaches to the curriculum, with exciting cross-curricular learning opportunities
- A rich learning environment, both inside and out
- A Phase Leader and an enthusiastic staff team to support you in your role
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment an enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants Appointment will be subject to DBS checks being undertaken prior to start date.
Please contact Hinal Patel- Primary & SEN Consultant