Perfect role for Graduates and Experienced Teaching Assistants
Have you recently graduated, aspiring to be a teacher or just have a strong passion for working with children?
If so this could be the perfect role for you. (Excellent positions in south London)
You will be working alongside a strong, highly committed and caring team in a professional and bright mainstream school. Classroom responsibilities include supporting children through classroom activities, preparing activities, encouraging children's confidence, self-esteem and confidence in a school environment, as you will be working with children from different backgrounds.
- Able to the support classroom teacher.
- Passionate about helping children succeed and help them achieve to the best of their ability.
- Have a kind and genuine passion in supporting children to the best of your ability
- Establish good working relationship between children and parents.
- Managing classroom behaviours and organising group activities.
- Supporting children with special education needs, on a 1:1 and group basis.
- Full time roles.
- Weekly pay.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Relevant degree is desired or experienced TA.
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour issues.
- Have valid DBS or be willing to get one.
*If this role is suitable for you, please apply at your earliest opportunity, as this role is an immediate start.*
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.