Summit Personnel has been retained by a successful local Insurance Broker in Lancashire to assist in the recruitment of a Broker Administration Manager to compliment their growing office.
Key duties as Broker Administration Manager will include:
- Manage a team of administrators, including performance management and ongoing training and development
- Assist in the recruitment of new team members as the business grows
- Take responsibility for day to day accounting, credit control and other business matters
- Complete reporting for the Directors and other administration as necessary
In order to be considered for the role of Broker Administration Manager, candidates should have the following experience:
- Knowledge of the insurance broking industry, preferably with proven experience in a similar role
- Proven management experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload and allocate work to others
In return, you will be offered a competitive basic salary along with the opportunity to work for a long standing, owner managed traditional insurance broker.