We are looking for an experienced Technical Author with Automotive experience to write technical literature, specifications and provide various authoring, compilation, copywriting, editorial, production and administration input as required, and to help generate and produce in a timely manner all documents and publications for print and electronic media produced by/for the company on behalf of its clients, and for the company.
To be completed in line with company policies and procedures.
- To compile vehicle parts technical data, including applications and part numbers for various catalogues, scheduled mailings and other promotional communications.
- To ensure that all literature and online, electronic or other communications show accurate and current pricing.
- To track and implement supersessions and price changes, processing notifications and updating documents and systems as required.
- To compile competitive pricing data from online, electronic and other sources.
- To assist in the preparation of artwork and maintain editorial conformity for various retailer/dealer, trade and industry communications.
- To generate and/or edit sales, promotional and procedural copy for various marketing materials and other projects as required.
- To assist management in the preparation of RFQs and Company promotional documents and media presentations, and ensure that the same are fit for purpose.
- To proofread hard copy and electronically stored text and data.
- To oversee and ensure the effective utilisation of any sub-contractual or assistant technical authors or compilers as required.
- To liaise with clients, suppliers and other third parties as required.
- To liaise with all internal departments and personnel as required.
Working with some great automotive brands, you could also enjoy flexible working times, remote working although at least 1 working day a week in MK will be required, health care, 25 days holiday and pension
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.