Ignata Finance are delighted to be supporting a major international business in their search for a new FP&A Analyst who will be based at their Gatwick head office. Our client is the leading brand name in their field, has operations across the globe and has a reputation for developing and fast-tracking careers for high calibre employees. As a result of continued success, they are looking to add this new appointment to their head office Finance team and the succesful candidate will play a key role in delivering commercial finance support to key decision makers and stakeholders across the business.
Responsibilties will include:
- Preparation and consolidation of the Group financial forecast, annual budget and long-range plan.
- Prepare and interpret forecast, cashflow and budget analysis packs and reporting for stakeholders.
- Assist with the full and half year results presentations and analysis.
- Develop incisive analysis and reporting to give insights to business performance and trends, including KPIs.
- Perform regular competitor and industry analysis reports.
Who we are looking for:
- A qulaified accountant, with previous experience in an FP&A function
- Experience of operating, ideally at group level in a multi-national, complex organisation.
- Excellent Excel capabilities
- Ability to provide clear analysis of performance drivers
This is a unique opportunity to join a business as it embarks on another period of growth and to be a part of a Finance team that already comprises of some of the best talent in the area. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch for a confidential conversation.