Mid-Senior Front End Developer
- The chance to work in a strong team of talented Developers.
- Opportunity to learn and mentor within the role.
- Stunning office & flexible working hours.
One of our impressive clients is look for Senior Front End Developer to join a well-established team in Gloucestershire to work on some interesting projects. The company is currently going through some exciting stages and are looking for some enthusiastic talent to come on board.
What skills you'll be needing
- Excellent knowledge of jQuery.
- The ability to work with backend technologies such as PHP.
- Proficient use of SASS in previous roles.
- A sound understanding of databases.
- A passion for development and working with the latest trends in Front End technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work hands-on and coach other developers.
As a Senior Developer you will be implementing new and innovative ways of driving the companies current digital features and getting stuck in with the code. You will be bringing your valued knowledge into an excellent team of engineers where you’ll share your abilities and suggest ways of advancing the Front End space to improve efficiency of the digital aspect of the business. Being at a senior level you will also face the task of mentoring other developers so you will need to be a strong communicator and have the desire to teach others.
What you'll get in return for your talents
If you can bring enthusiasm, passion and solid tech-offering then you flourish in this role. You will receive a competitive salary + very generous benefits, but also the chance to work in an extremely nice office with a lovely team and charming environment. Also on offer are a couple of days remote working from home plus flexible working hours should you need them. The company also offer wide range of social events with an on-site gym and plenty of fun activities. You will also have the leverage to work with the technologies you think would benefit the business the most.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George.