Vacancy - IT Support - 1st/2nd Line - Windows - Microsoft - Active Directory
A leading organisation of it's kind is looking to add to their already thriving service desk. You will be responsible for the first and second line technical support of internal and external corporate users. This is a tremendous opportunity to join a establishment that rewards hard work and offers a clear path for progression.
Roles & Responsibilities;
- Offer first and second line technical support via Email, Portal, Phone, On-Site and Remote mediums.
- Ensure any escalations are forwarded to the correct teams.
- Adhere to individual and team SLA's.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Build strong relationships throughout all levels of customer engagement and ensure the customer experience is of the highest quality.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
- Be self motivated and be able to manage workload.
- Strong team player who contributes to team goals.
- Active Directory
- McAfee Antivirus
- SCCM (desirable)
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be suitable for the role, we offer monetary rewards for successful referrals.