Marketing and CRM Specialist
Global business looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to join friendly team base din High Wycombe
Your new company
Our clients are an integral part of the world leader in water treatment. They provide complete solutions for water treatment. They are the LabWater Specialists and for over 80 years they have been working with scientists to guarantee pure and ultrapure water for their experiments and lab work. They resource science and healthcare markets for a better world by bringing the world's leading scientists a critical reagent.
Your new role
As Marketing Specialist/Junior, you will be supporting the global marketing and communication responsibilities such as creation and management of sales tools, delivery of product launches, lead generation campaigns and communications using on and offline tactics.
Tasks will include content upload and document versioning as well as identifying better ways to promote the tool and its contents and you will be the teams CRM Salesforce Superuser. Ensuring data integrity, improvement, troubleshooting, and reporting for the Marketing activity. Responsibilities will include;
- Execute Lead acquisition campaigns (on and offline)
- Local lead/marketing support
- Promotions and incentives
- Sales enablement tool creation
- Channel engagement & communications
- Troubleshoot Salesforce issues
- Set up and Train new CRM users
- Drive CRM usage and adoption, guide best practice
- Drive data quality, de-duplication
- Create reports and dashboards to provide business insights
- Keep Salesforce documentation up to date
- Support integrations with third party apps such as Gmail, Email Marketing, E Learning platforms
You must have experience to be considered for this role especially with the CRM database- this has to be advanced along with a Marketing background.
What you'll get in return
A training and development plan will be designed for you which may include external training as required for the role.
- £25K Salary
- 25 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.