We are seeking a go getter with a positive, hardworking attitude to join our innovative client based in Epsom.
As a Marketing Administrator, you will be welcomed into a small team but that doesn’t mean the job itself is small. Your role will play an integral part to supporting the team to help the brand constantly progress and continue to be leaders in their field. This is a great job for those who have an interest in marketing and previous exposure to marketing systems/graphic design. You’ll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
- Assist with business development by coordinating email campaigns
- Overseeing designs and proofing branded materials before print as well as liaising with suppliers to ensure branding guidelines are met
- Sourcing images and articles for company wide use
- Assist in the delivery and coordination of events ensuring all administrative tasks are completed
- Updating the website on a regular basis and overall maintenance
- Maintain the companies social media presence
- Researching and reporting ensuring all tracking is completed after events
In order to be successful within this role it is important that you have great organisational skills and you must also:
- Keen interest in Marketing with proven knowledge, either through studies or experience
- Work well within a team with a positive "hands on" work ethic
- IT literate including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communicator and written skills.
- Experience using software such as Adobe, Indesign and etc will be advantageous but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a school leaver or someone in administration wanting to branch out with marketing. Our client will nurture talent and often fund for relevant courses as long as you demonstrate a keen interest to develop a career in marketing.
If you feel you are a highly organised individual with good time management skills and are looking for a position that will utilise your computer software knowledge, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't what you are looking for but you are actively seeking new employment, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and to see what other opportunities we have available.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.