Primary Administrative Assistant
This is to join an International School based in North West London
The position will report to the Head of Primary School.
This is a term time only position ( working 36 weeks a year)
Our client is seeking a part time (term time only) bilingual administrative assistant, ideally with experience working in a school. Reporting directly to the Head of Primary, this role is the first contact for families in Primary. He/she will help with all events and activities relating to the school day. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to have a high degree of responsibility and be part of a successful school community. The position is to be filled asap.
- Ensuring discretion and respecting confidentiality at all times
- Monitoring student attendance;
- Communicating with parents;
- Relaying information to Head of Primary;
- Ordering supplies;
- Creating documents (ie: agenda for parents);
- Managing the Primary calendar;
- Assisting in the organisation of field trips;
- Planning and implementing key events for the Primary school;
- Assisting the ASP Coordinator by managing administration for the ASP program
- Organising 'garderie’ / after school childcare
- Ad hoc duties.
Education & Experience Required
- Bilingual French/English;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both languages;
- Have the ability to show resourcefulness in dealing with competing deadlines and priorities in a busy school environment;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proactive approach to work;
- Strong IT skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise;
- Shows initiative;
- Attention to detail.
Education & Experience Desired
- Event Managment
- Experience using Ipad