Scrub Nurse - London
Scrub Nurse, Ad-Hoc Shifts, Block Bookings
Your new company
Hays Healthcare is currently looking to recruit an experienced Scrub Nurse to work regular or flexible ad-hoc shifts in a local NHS Hospitals based in Central London.
Your new role
Working with Hays Healthcare as a Scrub Nurse you will provide care to patients in a Theatre setting and support our client's teams to keep lists running smoothly. You will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register with Hays Healthcare you must…
- Be NMC/HCPC registered. Your NMC/HCPC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, NHS Hospital experience.
- Have been employed as a theatre nurse/ODP in an NHS Hospital within the last 24months.
What you'll get in return
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team
- Free Uniform
- Free CRB
- Receive £50 welcome voucher after working 5 shifts with Hays Healthcare
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.