This firm are a reputable and commercially minded Legal 500 practice with an excellent national reputation. Full service, they are looking for like minded individuals to join and contribute to an already well established residential property department.
You will work in a junior position supporting and reporting to senior fee earners within a Residential Property department. However, you may also be given the opportunity to run your own caseload under supervision. Your work will include all aspects of Residential Property including: freehold and leasehold land, sale and purchase properties, transfer of equity, new builds, lease extensions among others. A competent to thorough knowledge of most if not all aspects of the cycle is expected prior to applying.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Residential Property environment
- Have a competent understanding of most aspects of Conveyancing
- LLB, GDL or LPC - Desired not essential
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Able to work within a team in order to support fee earners
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
("Paralegal" OR "Legal Assistant") AND ("Conveyanc*" OR "Residential Property")