ITIL Infrastructure / Wintel Engineer
This exciting new role will provide a blend of exciting project focused work and BAU activity to support a range of operational objectives across what is a fast paced and highly data driven business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate significant experience as an Infrastructure / Wintel Engineer (or equivalent) in a previous role, passionate about providing technical support and expertise to drive process improvement.
- Positively contribute to the infrastructure team focusing on the delivery and development of current and new infrastructure strategies
- Implement, maintain & enhance product technical updates for infrastructure that are supported.
- Ensure appropriate patches, controls, security and virus updates are maintained at all times.
- Utilise test platforms and apply upgrades and patches via Change Management processes to minimise any disruption to the businesses.
- Ensure process documentation is accurate and readily available
- Make technical suggestions regarding modifications to documentation, product performance and failure analysis for infrastructure architecture.
- Good technical experience and understanding of infrastructure principles and architectures (ideally 5-7 years’ experience) covering VM Ware / VIOP, SAN Storage, Network etc.
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management Principles.
- Good technical experience administering Windows Server technologies (e.g. windows server, RDP, Terminal Services, Windows Clusters, WSUS, patching etc)
- Project driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
In return you’ll join a highly experienced Infrastructure team with excellent personal & professional development opportunities. Competitive salary, excellent benefits, positive working environment ('Investor in People’ status).
Please apply with update CV for full interview & job details.