Our client provides evidence-based best-practice guidance for prescribers. A role has opened for a Clinical Researcher to join and support this vital work. The company is looking for a person with a background in clinical content maintenance, or a qualification in a relevant subject. You should have a high attention to detail, as accuracy in this role would be pertinent. The ideal candidate would have experience in clinical coding.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure data is entered accurately and consistently
- Identify and correct errors
- Participate in project work
- Develop an understanding of relevant clinical areas
- Support other members of staff
The successful candidate should be:
- Experienced in clinical content maintenance OR be qualified in a relevant subject
- A strong communicator dealing with colleagues and customers
- Driven and enthusiastic
- Practiced in keyboard skills and Microsoft office
- Eager to build on the client’s service
The role offers a salary of between 18 and 24k depending on experience. This role would be ideal for a candidate looking to perform an administrative role in a company performing exciting and important work. A background as a Pharmacy Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Clinical Coder, or Pharmacist would be ideal. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.