Our client a leading global provider of deliverable FX based in the City, are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their rapidly expanding London office. This is a new position being created as a result of continued growth and development. Although our client already has some programmes in place, they need to evolve their marketing strategy to allow the business to realise its growth potential.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with key stakeholders to build and deliver the marketing strategy and campaign plans in line with business objectives
- Liaising with various departmental teams to become the day to-day marketing contact within the business scheduling and project managing work streams
- Responsible for the design and management of the company website
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Leading day-to-day contact with external PR agencies (UK and International) to ensure maximum exposure and that we keep to budget.
- Design, implement and manage the social media strategy to increase awareness.
- Introducing relevant marketing processes within the business to build efficiency
- Rolling out core brand messages across key owned channels (website, account platform and app) ensuring always up to date as business adapts
- Implement an SEO strategy to drive traffic to our online platform.
- Creating and producing brand promotional messaging across all channels
- Briefing and managing delivery of brand assets for B2B and B2C
- Delivering campaigns on time and in budget with closing reports
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing
- Studying competitor analysis monitoring activity
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Previous experience in developing marketing plans
- Solid B2B marketing experience working in a FinTech business or a fast paced environment.
- Ideally been in a marketing role with responsibility for creating strategy, managing budgets, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A deep understanding of the sales funnel and how marketing can support at each phase
- Experience creating and executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
- Strong strategic thinker with experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies cross-functionally
- Strong understanding of how brand values embed into company culture and impact customer experience;
- Excellent verbal and creative judgement
- Be a strong communicator
- Highly organised individual who is used to working at a fast pace and to tight deadlines
- Ability to network and maintain good working contacts with advertisers, media and publishers