Plastic Welder / Experienced Welders
Konnect Recruitment are looking for experienced Plastic Welders in the Widnes & Kings Bromley area.
The company has two main product areas.
- In Widnes they made standard plastic materials handling containers bespoke for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry.
- In Kings Bromley they fabricate pallets, cut, shut and assemble and join plastic pallets and sheet products mainly for the bespoke pallet market.
Experience required -
- All aspects of industrial plastic welding, primarily hot air welding and extrusion welding using Leister hand welding guns.
- Safe operation of industrial cutting equipment, primarily operation of a panel saw, bandsaw, router, drills and electric hand saws.
- Product finishing using flashing off with blow torch, grinding, drilling and sanding.
- Safe use of materials handling equipment including fork truck and hand truck machines
Ideally have knowledge of but not essential as training will be given
- IN WIDNES Future use of a 3 axis (AXYZ) 3m x 1.5m CNC machine and CNC laser cutter/etcher
- Design and building of wooded & metal fabrication jigs used to ensure constant quality and uniformity of welded solutions
- IN KINGS BROMLEY - Operation of a unique custom built butt/mirror welding machine used for fusing plastic surfaces together for a full surface weld
- An understanding of industrial plastic sheet & products, the different types, characteristics, behaviours, strengths and weaknesses.
On offer is an annual rate of up to £20,800 basic dependant on experience on a temp to perm basis.
They are also looking for trainees with a good work commitment that they can train in the skills above.
The overtime is currently unlimited and the company has an extremely full order book!
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please submit your CV.