Field Service Engineer
Due to continuous growth a well-established manufacturer of digital equipment is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team.
Field Service Engineer will be servicing equipment is Home Counties, London and Milton Keynes so ideal candidate will live in the Watford area.
- Installing, repairing, troubleshooting and commissioning digital equipment at clients’ premises.
- Providing clients with great customer service
- Following general procedures when visiting clients
- Ensuring adequate preparation of tools, manuals, parts, paperwork and personal appearance before entering Customer’s premises
- Advising the customer of work carried out and gain their approval for the machine’s working condition, parts required or other actions as appropriate & Completing all call data and paperwork legibly and obtain customer’s signature by either manual job sheet or electronic PDA.
- To be self-motivated to provide the highest quality service at all times to the customer.
- To be a skilled and proficient communicator at all levels.
- To be computer literate and be able where appropriate to use company identified software packages.
- To display a high degree of mechanical, electromechanical and electronic knowledge