Transaction Services/Corporate Finance Manager
The Client- A top 40 accountancy firm are looking for a Corporate Finance/Transaction Services Manager to work alongside the Corporate Finance Director
The role- Varied role which will involve working with the corporate finance director on financial due diligence, valuations, bank lending reviews, assisting clients with acquisitions, sales or mergers.
This is an opportunity for someone to join and help grow a young but busy part of our business. You will also assist in key lead advisory. Responsibilities include:
- Complete documentation for sales/purchases of companies.
- Attending meetings concerning the above.
- Forecasting budgets and cash flows
- Assisting in developing and marketing the function along with the director
- Overseeing trainees in the team
- ACA qualified with post qualification experience
- Experience in General Practice and transaction services in particular report writitng
- Proven relevant experience and technical knowledge gained in a similar environment for example audit