SEO specialist required for our award winning digital design agency client who deliver end-to-end digital marketing solutions to a wide range of clients including some high-profile names are looking for a SEO specialist. In your role of SEO specialist, you will provide research and implementation of strategies for effective Search optimisation strategies for them and their clients. The role of the SEO Specialist will include management of natural search activity, including technical, on page, and off page aspects, as well as attending customer meetings and formulating strategies to meet the clients' objectives. The objective of this is to deliver the highest level of service to their clients and maximise return on their online marketing budgets.
- The daily management of client online marketing accounts:
- Define & implement natural search strategy for assigned client accounts
- Manage search engine optimisation campaigns for a range of clients
- Deliver technical and on page optimisation recommendations.
- Plan, launch and develop link building campaigns and manage client's link profiles
- Client communications daily, ensuring their complete satisfaction with the service provided
- Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis:
- Develop SEO implementation documents/reports for clients where appropriate
- Keyword Research, usability reviews/analysis, competitor analysis, usability testing and benchmarking.
- Website analytics and analysis - providing customer insights and recommendations.
- Develop the Natural Search offering, research latest trends and relay to others
- Research and document best practice for Search Engine Optimisation techniques
- Evaluate new digital marketing technologies, techniques and partners
- Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing teams
- Provide the Digital Manager with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls and operational efficiency.
- Assist the Digital Manager in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving Quality
- 3 years of experience in Technical, On and Off page SEO - (essential)
- Good knowledge of natural search market & search engines - (essential)
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager - (essential)
- Strong communication and liaison skills - both written and verbal (essential)
- Well organised with exceptional attention to detail - (essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - (essential)
- Good literacy and accuracy skills - (essential)
- Advanced HTML skills - (preferred)
- Salary up to £30k DOE
- Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
- Private health care (after 6 months' service)
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Contributory pension scheme 3%.
- Flexible start time (7:45am - 16:30pm or 8:45am - 17:30pm)
- An early finish on Fridays - 3:30pm
- Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.